A view along St Florence Parade from the eastern end of The Esplanade
(developed in the 1870's).
Passed a Square Tower , on the edge of the Cliff , then a D shaped tower , with the Imperial
Hotel behind , the Hotel is built into the old stone town walls , on the site of 2 large houses -
"Belmont Houses", with a tower rising up from the town walls
Then the "Belmont Arch" into the Paragon .
Further along - A Square Tower then another D shaped Tower , "Tower House",
the only inhabited part of the Town Walls , then The Five Arches is reached.
Location: SN 134.002