The Fort is on the opposite side of Milford Haven Estuary / Over 1 mile away on
The original West Blockhouse was a Tudor round fortified gun tower dating from 1542 ?.
West Blockhouse Fort / built over the older fortification / 1857 / 6 guns enbarbette /
2 storey barracks for 35 men /
Open Battery of 5 Guns from 1900's on high ground above fort .
The fort is now a Landmark Trust Property .
Location: SM 841 028