Flimston Chapel / Brought back to life by German Troops in 1960's , unlike the nearby
Flimston Farm / one of 53 farming settlements left to the elements , after the area was
purchased by the military from the Cawdor Estate in 1938.
Flimston farm buildings date from the 14th century , consisting of a small medieval first
floor hall-house , radically extended around 1600 into a three-unit farmhouse ,
and further altered in the 18th and 19th centuries.
Location: SR 928.958