A ruined Water Mill overlooking Aber Draw Bay
The watermill used to mill flour until 1918.
The ruins of Melin Trefin Corn Mill was the subject of one of the most
famous poems in the Welsh language 'Melin Trefin'.
Written by the Welsh poet and celebrated bard, William 'Crwys' Williams
(1875-1968), and speaks of the mill no longer grinding in Trefin.
He served as Archdruid of the National Eisteddfod of Wales (1939-1947)
Location: SM 834 325